1. He asked me _____ I would like a cup of tea.
A. that B. what C. if
2. Be quiet! The babies ________.
A. sleep B. are sleeping C. slept
3. Do you know ______ this word?
A. what to spell B. how to spell C. to spell
4. The students couldn't help ______ when they heard the joke.
A. to laugh B. laugh C. laughing
5. —— What day is today? —— It's ______.
A. Monday B. a fine day C. September 1st
6. If I ____ you tomorrow, I will give you the receipt.
A. see B. will see C. am seeing
7. Is the cat ________ the door? No, it isn’t. It’s ________ the desk.
A. behind, under B. in, on C. under, at D. over, behind
8. I’v got a toothache. I’m going to the__________.
A. park B. dentist C. teacher
9 ——May I _______ your bike? ——Sorry.
A. ride B. reading C. read
10. ——Whose ruler is it? ——Maybe it’s _______.
A. Peter B. Peters C. Mary’s
11. I want to find a good book. I’m going to the _______.
A. cinema B. library C. museum
12. ——_____ will you do? ——I’ll play football.
A. What B. When C. Where
13. —— I don't like milk. —— I don't, _________.
A. too B. neither C. either
14. I want to buy ________.
A. something eat B. something to eat C. anything to eat